You are here
Family friendly culture!
Flexible working environment with fast track growth!
About Our Client
A general contractor that handles all types of sizes of projects from complex interior renovations projects to ground-up developments. Their scope of services includes general contracting, pre-construction services, and design-build work. They operate in the health care, education, commercial, municipal, and building green market segments. They strive to add value to the client's experience by going above and beyond what is expected while also taking the personal responsibility in building long-term relationships. They find it important to embrace education, technology, and innovation.
- Strong hard bidding, scheduling, negotiation, team building, and complex problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of building practices, techniques, and codes
- Experience with successfully estimating, winning, and running multiple projects
- Ability to manage expectations with clients, manufacturers, vendors, subcontractors, and owners
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a construction-related discipline from an accredited educational institution or equivalent experience
- Minimally eight year's experience as a commercial project superintendent and/or project manager.
What's on Offer
- Great work/life flexibility
- Collaborative Culture
- Phenomenal Benefits