You are here
Our client is a well known general contractor through our the Carolinas
Growing Raleigh business needs Project Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a top general contractor throughout NC & SC, who has undertaken major projects throughout Raleigh. Their health care, commercial, multi-family projects range in size $20M to $60M. Our client is rapidly taking on projects and need well qualified superintendents to grow with the firm.
* The project manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
* Communicate job expectations, enforce policies & procedures, and manage & coach employees.
* Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
* Develop and maintain a construction schedule together with your dedicated Scheduler.
* Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
* Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and making recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity with a focus on quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meet financial objectives by forecasting job costs, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
* 7+ years as a construction project manager
* Health care or commercial experience needed managing multi-million dollar projects
* OSHA certified is a plus
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience. Benefits include:
* Paid vacation time
* Health and dental insurance
* 401k match
* Please apply here to learn more or call Harry Copeland: (617)-824-2662