You are here
Great career opportunity to join a growing team
GC & CM specializing in commercial interiors
About Our Client
An industry leading construction management firm located in Manhattan focusing on high-end commercial interior fit-outs
- Manage and/or coordinate all project personnel and resources for the project.
- Report to the head of construction.
- Review of construction drawings to identify any issues requiring clarification and perform value engineering from design development stage through finish construction.
- Preparation of a budget and construction schedule. Monitor, maintain, and update the schedule as required.
- Oversee at Senior Project Management level and coordinate the flow of construction in order to meet the projected schedule.
- Understand all costs incurred on the job, and complete a regular, monthly budget review that reflects the financial status of the job and accurately and thoroughly predicts all costs required to complete the project.
- Identify any outstanding issues, and provide notice of any budget issues to management.
- Work with local municipalities, agencies, inspectors, and utility companies to obtain all required approvals, sign-offs, permits, pass inspections and obtain timely Certificates of Occupancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree preferred not required
- Software: Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- A professional, results-oriented person with creative problem solving skills and good negotiation skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are a requirement.
- Self-directed and also able to work in a team environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary & benefit package.