You are here
Nationa General contractor specialized in Auto Construciton
Exciting work enviornment with room for advancement
About Our Client
With regional office across America, this successful general contractor has a large pipeline or new construction and renovations. Established in the late 1980s this firm has geared its focus to the automotive industry. While their core market is commercial construction, they specialize in the construction & renovation of automotive dealerships, as well as facilities dedicated to or supported by the automotive sector. With a proven track record delivering projects on time and within budget, it is no wonder they are aggressively expanding their west coast team. They are currently hiring Project Managers to be based out of their Irvine office, and who want to be part of a successful growing team.
- Responsible for the day to day of all facets of project management while leading a team to accomplish specific objectives.
- Develop and manage entitlement strategies, schedules and status reports.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and schedule all aspects of the work.
- Ensure both the Owner's and Contractors expectations are met or exceeded.
- Oversee and manage the client and design team.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferred Bachelor Degree in construction management, engineering operations, architecture, business or other related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years pf related construction experience in project management or relevant field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in the role of PE and APM.
- Have worked at least 5 projects full cycle as a PE and APM.
- Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills,.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize concurrent assignments and adapt to shifting priorities
What's on Offer
- Salary based on tenure and experience.
- Competitive bonus structure.
- 401k and benefits.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Autonomy to run fun projects with an amazing team.
- Report directly into Vice president.
- Opportunity to work with high-end brands