You are here
Family owned and operated full building demolition contractor
Over 40 years of success in Chicago
About Our Client
My client is a family owned demolition company in Chicago for over 42 years. Their clients vary from governmental agencies such as the City of Chicago and Chicago Housing Authority to General Contractors and private Developers.
It's a family oriented culture that offers a ton of office support, collaboration, and a ton of growth potential as the company is stable but actively bidding plenty of projects.
- Work closely with clients to keep all stakeholders updated on time lines, status, and budgeting
- Solicit proposals from subcontractors
- Manage and update schedule throughout project
- Supervise field staff
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of business experience
- 3+ years of field project management experience
- 2+ years of project management of Commercial/Industrial buildings in the demolition industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Field staff management of 5 or more individuals at one time
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
What's on Offer
The company offers very competitive base compensation, strong bonus package, comprehensive benefits, and a profit sharing program. The role itself is highly visible working directly with subcontractors and clients to drive projects forward. Apply now!