You are here
Contract opportunity with a leading global bank
Opportunity at the start of a large-scale, high-impact program
About Our Client
- Scoping the project or work stream
- Manage scope and dependencies
- Identifying the key stakeholders
- Defining the project governance model and roles and responsibilities
- Liaising with the various business units and support departments to establish priorities and agree solutions
- Developing the project strategy and project plan
- Allocating resources & delivering the completion of tasks
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting project progress to the stakeholders
- Ensuring actions, issues, and risks are identified and effectively managed
- Ensuring communication within the project and to external stakeholders
- Drafting key artefact documents required through the project lifecycle
- Delivering project objectives and ensuring project benefits are realized
- At least 5 years project management experiences with a leading consulting firm within financial services or an International investment bank.
- Track record in working on major projects, preferably in an investment bank or similar institution.
- Full project lifecycle experience as a project manager.
- Involvement in managing change.
- Led facilitation, coordination, and arbitration of macro level topics with senior management, resolve issues and overcome barriers as appropriate
- Work with stakeholders to ensure initiatives as well as business case meet business objectives, evidenced and documented
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communications skills at all levels; including presentation skills - formal and informal to differing audiences.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, leadership and influencing - able to influence without authority and commands respect through actions - and ability to manage conflict.
- Solid commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and requirements but is solution orientated.
- General business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Effective presentation skills with ability to produce compelling story in PowerPoint.
- Proficient knowledge of standard office software applications (e.g., Microsoft; Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- PMI or similar certification desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation based on experience.