You are here
Work for an Established Contractor who wants to invest in you!
Exciting projects in and around Detroit
About Our Client
This leading general contractor has been established for 40+ years and just built a brand new office. They are a design build company who only works with repeat clients. The culture in the office and throughout management is that of family and they are looking to bring someone on who will fit in culturally as well as technically. They work on a range of projects from office to light industrial as well as senior living.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client, Labor, trades, A/E, and government regulating agencies to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings; assist in negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client.
The Successful Applicant
- Looking to bring on a PM who has experience within commercial construction for at least 5 years.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage others effectively
- Bachelors in Construction or similar field
- References that can speak to your track record
- Past experience building from ground up as well as interiors
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will receive an excellent salary, bonus structure, clear structured growth plan, peace of mind in your company and role, full benefits package, and more.