You are here
USD40 - USD75 per hour (USD83,194 - USD155,988)
Great Opportunity with Large Bank
Working on highly critical and visible projects
About Our Client
Our client is a large investment bank
The Program Management Office (PMO) is responsible for:
- Defining standards and administering tasks associated with Program and Project reporting.
- Consolidating management information that adheres to these standards to provide a portfolio view of program / project status - including: tracking of financials, deliverables, resources and benefits; Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID Items); adherence to governance requirements.
- Ensuring projects adhere to the Program Management Framework (PMF) and are fully aligned with strategic priorities.
- Providing training and support to help project managers understand the PMF.
- Administering the Program / Project investment governance process and supporting budget and financial management.
- Consolidating program resource plans.
- Assessing and reviewing the status of projects to define problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Assisting in administrating the on-boarding of resources (internal and external), IT set-up and tracking, room bookings, processing contracts through EOS, contract management.
- Creating partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, marshalling expertise and resources across the business to meet these clients' needs.
The Successful Applicant
- MS project, MS excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Able to create and maintain SharePoint and document management sites.
- Work with Program and Project Managers throughout the program lifecycle to maintain a consolidated view of scope, schedule, resource/ financial and RAID items.
- Able to develop templates and implement procedures to assist with Project management.
- Participate in and provide input to training on department & division procedures, and Policies.
- Manage reporting on project planning, budgeting, scheduling and tracking.
- Perform strategic project planning and goal setting.
- Attend development team meetings.
- Establish best practices for teams to follow.
- Excellent verbal, written communication.
- Bachelor degree in a business or technical field.
What's on Offer
Commensurate on Experience