You are here
Growing national GC with diverse portfolio
Tight knit offices, tons of growth potential
About Our Client
My client with headquarters just outside of Milwaukee is seeking an entrepreneurial PM to join their growing team. The company has offices and projects nationally in a number of markets including retail, multifamily, and industrial.
The company has seen a ton of success from repeat business, winning new projects, and diving into new markets. They recently surpassed $1b in revenue!
- Provide leadership and take ownership for all aspects relative to safety and quality for your Project
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in project labor relations activities/strategy meetings, etc.
- Ability to integrate multiple project members, including Customer, A/E and subcontractors, to execute a fully collaborative project
- Ability to actively manage projects with a heavy emphasis in self-perform activities
- Responsible for schedule implementation and schedule accountability of the Project Team as it relates to the Customer's requirements
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with owners, subcontractors, and designers
What's on Offer
In addition to amazing growth opportunities, travel potential, and the stability of a $1b/year company, the position offers a solid compensation package including base salary, 401k, and ESOP. Apply now!