You are here
About Our Client
This Postion reports to the Director of Construction in our San Francisco office. Our Client is ENR ranked and specializes in both Multi - Family and Commercial. Pipeline for the greater San Francisco area is upwards of 200 Million. Profit has increased 20% year over year as one of the fastest growing and most exciting building and construction firms in California.
- The Project Manager is responsible to know and understand the companies mission statement and values.
- manage the client in terms of understanding what their objectives are and anticipate what information and services they want and need.
- Strategically plan to posture the company to excel in the building and construction market.
- Manages overall relationship with the client and project architect
- read and understand the plans and specifications of projects
- Direct and monitor the buyout of the job including but not limited to subcontracts, purchase orders and company costs and expenses
The Successful Applicant
- A qualified Project Manager will have a minimum 7-8 years of experience in the Building & Construction industry
- BA/BS in Construction Management or related field
- Working experience in the development of major project schedules using an industry specific software
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge and background in the inner workings of construction project accounting and job cost reporting
- Ability to work throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
What's on Offer
- The Project Manager will receive an excellent base salary
- As well as some of the best benefits in the industry including but not limited to:
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Company Phone
- Health Care