You are here
Top 100 ENR Company - Quickly Growing, Doubled year of year growth
Seeking Strong Project Manager with great tenure at other Top ENR companies
About Our Client
Fast growing Top 100 ENR Company looking to quickly hire a Project Manager for a newly created role. Company has doubled in revenue year over year and is quickly expanding in the Colorado Market, traveling within state of Colorado for wide range of projects.
This individual has responsibility to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget, while meeting or exceeding customer service standards. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leads, manages and coordinates all resources to ensure project is delivered inside the scheduled timeline and within budget, in accordance with all contractual obligations.
- Participates in the review and selection of sub-contractors and vendors, as well as assisting in the negotiation of sub contracts and purchase orders.
- Leads the Pre-Construction process for Design Build Projects.
- Ensures all required permits and municipal approvals are obtained.
- Facilitates team, client and project meetings effectively.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ Years in Commercial Construction with diverse experience
- Previous Employment at Top ENR companies is a major plus
- Must have great tenure at current/previous employment
- Open to relocating Candidates with great profile fit
- Woodframe, Multi-Family Experience is a plus
What's on Offer
- Great Base Salary with Annual Bonus program
- 401K with Company Match
- Health/Vision/Dental Benefit