You are here
Full service specialty contractor looking to hire immediately
Voted top 100 places to work in 2016
About Our Client
Our client has been an industry leader for the past 35 years. Starting up in Detroit, they have seen the ups and lows that this market sometimes brings and has come out of it stronger than ever.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions
- Establish project objectives policies, procedures and performance standards
- Ensure budget and schedule compliance
- Visit each property on a monthly basis
- Ability to oversee a team and communicate with them effectively
You will work closely with trades and design team. Manage project schedule and drive site progress, coordination with sub-contractors and architects. Management of site teams, client liaison, reporting, presenting and management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in related field
- Background working on Construction projects essential. Ideally experience within the automotive industry or background in concrete/steel
- Will be well presented, personable with good written skills
- Looking for longevity and with good drive and motivation
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package, above market rate bonus payouts, longevity and tenure in the business.
Competitive benefits package and 401K plan.