You are here
Project Manager with OSHPOD experience needed
National General Contractor hiring for Project Manager in Los Angeles
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest national general contractor in the United States. They have a diversified portfolio of projects, ranging from aviation to large scale commercial. They have offices across America, however a Project Manager with OSHPOD and hospital experience is needed for their Los Angeles office.
The OSHPOD construction Project Manager will be responsible for the management of all aspects of construction projects from start to finish in Los Angeles.
- Prepares subcontractor commitment documents including the following and gives to Project Assistant for processing:
- Build construction schedules and look-ahead as required.
- Manage and mentor superintendents, suppliers and subcontractor
- This is a client facing role
The Successful Applicant
The Project Mananger must have OSHPOD and hospital construction experience. This Project Manager role will be client facing so the Project Manager so the new hire must be an excellent and effective communicator. 3-5 years of ground up OSHPOD work. The Project Manager must be in Los Angeles or Orange County and willing to an office on the west side of Los Angeles.
What's on Offer
The Project Manager with OSPHOD and hospital experience with receive a compensation package that includes the following:
- Attractive base salary
- Bonuses per project and per year
- Health insurance (medical, vision and dental)
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gym membership