You are here
Austin-based General Contractor
Opportunity to work on multiple Multifamily Projects In Austin, Texas
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top Multifamily Construction companies known throughout the major Texas markets. They are actively looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Austin.
- Provide leadership and direction to multifamily construction projects.
- Oversee the operations of negotiated projects, design/build projects and construction management
- Train and develop the Project team and schedule project resources
- Work with the Project team to develop a work plan, establish priorities and assign tasks
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 7 Years of Experience as a Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management
- Ability to engage professionally with cleints, subcontractors and skilled trades
What's on Offer
- Salary- $110,000-$130,000
- Full Benefits