You are here
National general contractor with an extensive pipeline of retail projects.
Opportunity to work with high-end clients.
About Our Client
Our client is a general contractor operating across the country. This fast growing commercial contractor specializes in coffee houses, fast food, and retail construction. With an extensive pipeline of projects in Southern California, it is no wonder that the majority of their work is repeat business.
- Oversee commercial construction projects from conception/preconstruction through project execution.
- Work with management, internal teams, and clients through full project scope to develop project cost, schedules, change orders, etc.
- Ensure that all project are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Manage the a team of coordinators and Project Engineers.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years construction experience required; working for a general contractor
- Experience managing projects successfully from start to finish
- Skilled at negotiating and developing relationships with owners and subcontractors.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in ground up & TI Construction.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team
- Must have strong client relations skills and a collaborative disposition
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity for internal growth.
- Ability to manage your own projects with autonomy.
- benefits: Health, Dental, Vision.
- 401k with matching.