You are here
Opportuntiy to join one of the top general contractors in the countr.
Global company with an emphasis on career development.
About Our Client
ENR top commercial general contractor with office across the world. their core markets include Healthcare, Commercial, Higher Education, Entertainment, and Life Sciences. With over 20 years of experience in the construction industry this company has become on the the worlds market leaders.
- Management of a project team ranging from 4 - 12 employees. (Project Engineer, Superintendents, Field office coordinator).
- Cost Control, Billings, Collections, Change Management, Cash flows, Monthly status reports.
- Challenge and support job site and Self Performed work team.
- Mentor and Train project engineers for fast-paced growth development.
- Coordinate and manager the execution of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting.
- Detailed hands on knowledge of project scope.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager preferably in core markets.
- Ability to create and support team moral.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suit, project management software (prolog or similar), Accounting cost software (CMIC or Similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering or related.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus incentives
- Benefits (health, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan.
- Employee stock options.
- Education assistance
- Much more!