You are here
Project Manager with multifamily ground up experience needed, 7+ years
Well established general contractor hiring for Project Manager in Los Angeles
About Our Client
My client is a well known general contractor who has been around for 40 years. They have offices and projects across California, with their headquarters in San Diego. They concentrate their general contracting expertise on four specific areas: restoration-remodel, interior development, new construction and multi-family and medical. Their dollar value of projects range from 300k to 50m, with annual gross sales approximately 125m.
The construction Project Manager will be on site for the project, which is in the Compton and Watts area of Los Angeles.
- Provide leadership and direction to multifamily construction project over $40M.
- Monitor/control construction through direction of on-site and corporate staff to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
- Daily inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
- Work with the Project team to develop a work plan, establish priorities and assign tasks
- Coordinate the preparation of the schedule and long term planning
- Implement, monitor, update and communicate the progress schedule and its periodic revisions
- Prepare subcontracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Ensures assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting community needs, business objectives, project vision and design guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
The construction Project Manager MUST have experience with ground up multifamily or affordable housing projects. The construction Project Manager must feel comfortable with large multifamily project. The Project Manager must be local to Los Angeles or willing to commute to Los Angeles to the project site. Stability on a resume and long tenure at companies will get you an interview.
What's on Offer
The multifamily Project Manager will receive the following compensation package:
- Very generous base salary
- Consistent company wide bonuses
- Car allowance that pays for gas and vehicle
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health care