You are here
Opportunity for an expedited career growth as a Project Manager
Work with one of the top investment banks in the world
About Our Client
investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in two home markets of the UK and the US.
- Organize and schedule project team meetings
- Coordinate overall project documentation across all bank functions including requirements, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, weekly status reports, etc.
- Create and update project plans. Track upcoming deliverables and ensure completion of project milestones and tasks.
- Update budget tracking sheet and monitor forecast vs. actuals.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects or key deliverables on-time, within budget and with quality.
- Performs daily administrative tasks including time management, training and other duties as required.
- Ensures projects are completed according to time and budget schedules, and that objectives conform to line of business' overall standards, operations objectives, user requirements and client's needs.
- Stakeholder management and leadership.
- Provide current status and updates on programs as requested with management, partners and internal project teams
The Successful Applicant
- Team Coordination Skills
- Proven ability in Business Analysis, Problem Analysis & Resolution
- Computer Fluency- MS Project, Excel, Visio, Access, Power Point.
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability in budget tracking and analysis
- Process oriented with a strong attention to detail and focus on controls
- Sense of urgency as well as ability to organize, prioritize and manage personal work
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify solutions
What's on Offer
Competitive base salry + perks + Bonus