You are here
Tenured company with large pipeline of projects
Company can offer very competitive base salary
About Our Client
A leading vertically integrated real estate investment manager, owner and operator, with commercial assets in the western United States. My client was established in 1996 and over the last ten years completed an average of $20M per year in renovation and tenant improvements for office, industrial and R&D projects.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from inception to completion on a wide variety of projects from major rehabs to tenant improvements and large scale capital improvement projects
- Prepare and review cost estimates and deliverables
- Coordinate preconstruction team to facilitate timely and accurate definition of scope, schedule and cost
- Establish and maintain construction resources capable of providing high value and efficient work product
- Supervise construction team to assure on time and on budget project completion
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor degree and 7-10 years of experience managing construction as a project manager for a general contractor required. In addition to knowledge of commercial construction means and methods, the candidate should have experience with office, industrial and R&D tenant improvements, and capital improvements. Solid subcontractor relationships are essential. The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills in addition to demonstrated commitment to customer service, supervision, estimating, safety and quality.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base pay
- car allowance
- Gas mileage reimbursement