You are here
Development and Project Management firm looking to add a PM to their team
Knowledge of design, architecture, or engineering is a plus
About Our Client
Our client is a global firm, headquarter in New York City with experience working in many sectors including commercial, residential, cultural, educational projects.
The Project Manager will report to Principals or Senior Project Managers. Day-to-day responsibilities include client interaction, project team coordination, contractor and schedule management, budget management and other project-related activities to ensure successful and timely completion of projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager should have 3 - 5 years of experience in an architecture, an engineering or a construction manager practice with an understanding and knowledge of project management. The Project Manager will report into the Senior Project Manager.
The ideal Project Manager should have 3 - 5 years of experience in an architecture, an engineering or a construction manager practice with an understanding and knowledge of project management.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Ability to manage clients while coordinating and running meetings
- Experience managing and motivating team members and coordinating all consultant activities
- In depth knowledge of architectural standards, construction detailing, building codes and specification writing
- Excellent software knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to read, maintain, and update budgets
- Previously involvement in ground-up construction
- Knowledge of coordinating between or with A/E teams in addition to coordinating with contractors
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package including:
- Base salary
- Bonus plan
- Benefits package with paid vacations
- Headquartered in Manhattan