You are here
Large employee-owned, diversified and vertical integrated
One of North America's pioneers in the Green Building Industry.
About Our Client
A large employee-owned, diversified, and vertically-integrated construction company. They work in a wide range of industries including vertical construction and civil infrastructure, technical services, and forestry to name a few. They are also one of North America's pioneers in the Green Building Industry. Their core markets in Building include Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Education, and Healthcare. They have consistently been ranked amongst the best places to work by both American and Canadian publications, including The San Diego Union-Tribune.
This company prides itself on giving back to the community, with many different outreach programs including raising money for various charities that help Children. Most notably they raised over $1 Million dollars for more than 100 charities in only 3 week period. If you are looking to join a well-established and successful company that prides itself on team-work and giving back, this is the company for you.
- Supports the estimating team in the development of proposal schedules
- Collaborate with project team to develop and maintain detailed constructions schedules.
- Ensures compliance with contractual obligations to minimize exposure to claims, through the evaluation, monitoring, and reporting on Schedule deliverables.
- Provide feedback on all project schedules and works closely with project team to make any necessary modifications.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of project scheduling experience.
- Commercial Construction background (will consider other related industry experience ).
- Degree or diploma relation to Construction Management, Estimating, Engineering.
- Proficiency in Primavera (P6) required
- excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Successful completion of pre-employment Drug & Alcohol requirements.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive base salary
- Bonus structure.
- Extremely competitive Health benefits with low premiums.
- 401k plan with matching.
- Paid time off.
- Opportunity to travel.