You are here
Excellent opportunity to join one of PA's leading Construction firms
Genuine career progression + collaborative work environment + great benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Building and Construction Management firm situated in the heart of Philly. This client is a big player in the commercial & residential construction industry industry with multiple offices across the US. This particular role sits in their Philadelphia region and will be responsible for managing construction projects in the Philadelphia and South Jersey region.
The Project Superintendent will report to the Senior Project Manager and be responsible for driving all activity on-site.
It is your responsibility to ensure subcontractors & trades are adhering to all contract specifications, health & safety protocols and timescales to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of each project.
You must be comfortable dealing directly with Ownership's project teams providing critical updates at key stages of the project life-cycle.
We are looking for strong leaders with excellent time management and organizational skills - this must be accompanied by a proven track record overseeing projects from inception to successful handover.
If this is you, please apply below!
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years+ experience as a Project Superintendent in the PA/NJ markets
- Experience managing a range of projects (Ground UP experience is a plus) up to the value of $50m
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills. Firm but fair, make it fun but get the job done!
- Excellent communication skills
- Be willing to travel as required in PA & NJ
- Experience managing either Retail projects OR Senior living would be of interest
- A Bachelors degree in Construction Management (or similar)
What's on Offer
In return our client is offering a strong compensation package to include:
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- 401k contribution
- Private health care
- Paid vacation + personal days