You are here
Building and Construction
About Our Client
Building and Construction firm located in San Francisco. ENR ranked company with a very strong pipeline for the foreseeable future over 250 Million! Looking for a Project Superintendent that can come in and help to convey the company culture and guidelines.
- Establish and Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the applicable project plans, specification and contracts required for the project
- Develop and maintain the building and construction schedule in concert with the project manager. Provide input to the required for the project
- Conduct weekly subcontractor coordination meetings to discuss, look ahead schedules.
- Complete daily quality control reviews of all work in progress.
- Assist the project manager in coordination of change order processing. Ensure that the required building and construction approvals have been obtained prior to authorizing change order work.
The Successful Applicant
- The Project Superintendent will have a minimum 5 years of experience in building and construction as a Superintendent.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- experience in the development of project schedules using a knowing industry software
- Must be willing to work throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Base Salary
- Great Benefits including but not limited to:
- Company Car
- Gas Card
- Health Care