You are here
Small and rapidly growing construction company with opening downtown Chicago!
Chance to wear a lot of different hats with a lot of growth potential!
About Our Client
The executives of this company all share interesting backgrounds and started their company in Australia decades back. Since then, they have moved their operations to Chicago and thrive on the diversity and new perspective that they bring to the Midwest market. While they are smaller in headcount, you have most likely seen one or two of their projects when you have been driving through the city, and soon you will see a lot more.
- Accounts Payable - Review of invoices, weekly reporting/processing of payments incl credit card payments. Vendor waiver collection and monthly reconciliation of vendor statements. Responding to all vendor enquiries. Credit Application
- Accounts Receivable - Monthly pay application preparation as well as waiver creation. Coordinating with Title companies to collect payments. Daily recording of deposits. Review of maintenance invoices.
- HR - Review of new hires information, review weekly payroll reports and assist where needed.
- Working with the owners closely on other tasks, insurances, lien filing, various reporting, cashflow as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in accounting or finance preferred, or equivalent experience
- Tech savvy (Excellent skills in Excel and QuickBooks required)
- Effective communicator
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Solid knowledge of AIA documentation required
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity to wear different hats and grow in your role
- Relaxed and friendly company culture - no corporate red tape
- Offering competitive pay + Bonus + Medical!