You are here
Property Accountant - Real Estate
Urgent Hire - Property Accountant at Growing Firm
Immediate Need for Real Estate Accountant
About Our Client
Our client is an international Real Estate firm based in White Plains, NY. With a growing Finance team here in the local area, our client is actively seeking talented and hard working professionals. Originally founded several decades ago, this firm has established themselves as a market leader.
Well-known and highly-regarded throughout the industry, our client owns income-producing real estate while providing investors of all types regular income streams, diversification and long-term capital appreciation.
Upbeat culture with a positive mentality.
In this Property Accountant - Real Estate position, the role will cover several functions. Working on a growing team with mass exposure to upper management, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Prepare month end close for multiple properties
- Prepare journal entries, work papers and monthly bank reconciliations
- Review general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts, and property budgets
- Prepare financial reporting and analysis
- Collection of data on direct, indirect, and overhead costs of operations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Real Estate/Property Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills, and proficiency in additional software programs
- Ability to work effectively in a group setting, as well as independently
What's on Offer
Wonderful opportunity to join a leading firm with the ability to grow and learn in a high-pace environment. Candidates with a few years of Real Estate Accounting experience please apply!