You are here
- Exciting Property Accountant opportunity with a growing Real Estate group.
- Ideal candidates will have strong residential & commercial experience!
About Our Client
Our client is an established residential/commercial real estate firm headquartered in NYC, which specializes in residential sales and rentals, new developments, and commercial investment properties to companies and clients all across the world.
- Will review and manually post accounts payable (AP) entries entered by Staff Accounting and Accounting Clerk.
- Must safeguard proper backup for client payments
- Will assist with daily accounts payable processes
- Once a month, will assist with payment reconciliation
- Will review accounts receivable (AR) - cash entries, updating tenant leases, helping new tenants locate in the building, oversee any changes with tenants in the Yardi (software program) system for proper monthly billings.
- Make sure all tenants pay on time and keep up to date with account receivable (AR) collections. Oversee Rent Roll
- Ensures and reviews that all payments and receipts are maintained properly by the building.
- Provide details and analysis of all rent rolls. Will direct and assist the preparation of monthly tenant statements for various tenants (over 400+) in various buildings.
- Work with property managers, office managers, and setting up new tenants in the Yardi system.
The Successful Applicant
- Should have at least 5-7 years of experience in Real Estate, preferably residential
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Property Accountant
- BS in Accounting
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Office, Outlook, Word)
- Must have Yardi experience
- Interpersonal oriented and Results driven
- Ambitious, focused
What's on Offer
- International Company
- Great benefits and compensation plan
- Growth for more opportunity