You are here
- Property Accountant at New York City Real Estate Development Firm
- Specializing in Multi-level residential property development in the U.S.
About Our Client
A residential real estate development firm dedicated to delivering and exceeding client expectations by being one of the best in the industry. The company primarily focuses on the US market and has worked on properties and development that is recognized around the world.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Perform other property-related financial duties such as sales tax returns, management fee calculations, intercompany analysis and reimbursements
- Calculate and prepare annual real estate tax and operating escalations
- Interface with investors and lenders
- Assist in budget preparation and review
- Assist in year-end audit process
- Establish relationships with building and asset managers in order to gain a better understanding of the property
- Assist on various property related projects
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must be a team player, with a minimum of 3-7 years experience in public or private accounting. Knowledge of the residential real estate industry is essential with strong organizational skills. You must have a bachelor's degree and have strong written/verbal communication skills. You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have strong interpersonal skills. You must be comfortable in proactively identifying and analyzing problems and independently finding a solution. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a world renowned firm, you will directly support the executives of the department. You will be rewarded a competitive salary and benefits package, comprehensive health coverage and a well-balanced 401k plan. This position is available immediately, so please contact ASAP.