You are here
- Large growing Single and Multifamily development and rental firm
- Opportuntity to join a growing Finance and Accounting team
About Our Client
Michael page have partnered with a leading national Single and Multifamily Development and Rental firm with a significant portfolio of assets throughout USA. based out of the Dallas HQ our client is seeking a highly experienced accounting professional to join their growing finance team as a Property Accountant 1.
The successful Property Accountant 1 will be responsible for performing general accounting functions for the firms growing portfolio of residential real estate. Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Bank Reconciliation and analysis of accounts
- Posting and preparing journal entries
- Perform month end close procedures
- Maintenance of cash sheets
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules for utilization in overall financial and company reports
- Assist auditors in performing year-end audits of financial statements and asset portfolios.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Property Accountant must have string real estate experience as well as good GAAP, GL, AP, AR and general accounting experience. Alongside this you must possess:
- Degree in Accounting and / or Finance
- Property Accounting experience
- 1 - 3 years of work experience (Real estate ideally)
- Able to work with, apply and follow GAAP
- Strong Cash management, forecasting and planning experience
- read, interpret and present financial statements
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package consisting of a competitive salary, market leading bonus structure, 401k, health and dental care.