You are here
Opportunity to join a large mutlifamily development firm
Direct report into the financial controller and senior management team
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a large multifamily Real Estate Development firm focusing on Apartment and Single family housing development, who are seeking a Property Accounting professional to join their growing and award winning business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience property accountant with a strong Multifamily Real Estate background to report into the Controller and senior management teams.
Reporting into the controller of the business the property accountant will be responsible for the reconciliation and analysis of the firms multifamily properties throughout USA. Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include, but no be limited to:
- Full Cycle accounting Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close processes.
- Assist in preparation of audit and tax schedule/returns and/or review of monthly variances
- Be the lead accountant for the firms growing multifamily asset portfolio
- Perform full cycle Property Accounting including AP, AR and General Ledger based work
- Management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Provide Analysis of variances (actual to budget on P/L)
The Successful Applicant
The successful Property Accountant must have a strong in real Estate and have worked in and managed the accounts for Multifamily portfolio of assets. Alongside this you must posses:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of Real Estate Finance experience (preferable Multifamily)
- Advanced computer skills including significant Excel knowledge and experience
- Financial analysis and budget forecasting experience.
- Full Cycle accounting experience focusing on multifamily real estate assets
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package that includes a competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits including 401k and health.