You are here
USD1 - USD2
Work for a National Real Estate/Property Management firm
Opportunity for Advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a large Property Management firm.
- Experience with Monthly Financial Statement Preparation.
- Comfortable handling a large volume of Bank Reconciliations.
- Handled payable review.
- Light exposure to CAM Analysis.
- Classifies, summarizes and records transactions in the financial management system, including journal entries, debits, and credits in accordance with required accounting standards.
- Performs bank reconciliation of all accounts.
- Maintains multiple properties general ledgers.
- Enters and approves invoices for payment.
- Performs monthly closing procedures, including monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Assists auditors as needed with year-end audits and tax return information
The Successful Applicant
- Associate's Degree in Accounting required, Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience in staff accounting required, with property management accounting preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and MS Office and QuickBooks.
- 2+ years of experience with accounting, property management accounting preferred., 5+ years for Senior Accountant.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, takes ownership
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
What's on Offer
competitive hourly rate, excellent work environment