You are here
- Property Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a growing investment firm specializing in luxury properties in and around Manhattan. The organization are experiencing an excellent period of growth and wish to add a Property Manager to join the team.
- Ensure a 90%+ occupancy rate
- Respond to inquiries and requests from tenants in a timely, positive and service-oriented fashion
- Conduct monthly property inspection visits to maintain/update condition reports
- Manage residential tenant relationships for luxury portfolio properties
- Implement multi-year leasing strategies for portfolio properties
- Complete and review board packages for acquisitions and tenant leases
- Provide ownership with a monthly financial report on each property
- Oversee capital development projects
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have around 2-5 years experience as a residential Property Manager. Luxury experience would be of value.
What's on Offer
For the ideal candidate our client is willing to pay a base salary of $60,000 - $80,000 with a bonus incentive + benefits.