You are here
Public Relations Director
High Growth, Fast Paced, Starup Enviornment
Work for a Growing International Company
About Our Client
Entertainment social network for creating, sharing and discovering short videos. Every day, millions of people use as an outlet to express themselves through singing, dancing, comedy, and lip syncing. The app celebrates creativity with videos that are shared across the musical.ly community. With over 200 million users, we have hit #1 in the iOS app store for free apps in 20 countries including the United States. In June of 2016, released its breakout livestreaming platform, which provides the community with a broader canvas on which they can express themselves. Immediately following its official launch, it began trending and hit the number one spot in 8 countries in the iOS app store.
Develop a strategic and consistent overall media relations plan including press outreach, media events, interviews, press materials and other collateral, crisis communications support, and other proactive PR programs.
● Provide communications counsel to the senior management of the company and bring forward proactive and reactive communications strategies to enhance the company's success.
● Edit media releases and web content produced by staff, agencies, and contractors.
● Proactively identify communications opportunities and develop supporting programs, as well as integrate PR efforts to support marketing goals and programs.
● Refine core messaging to establish organizational consistency both internally and externally, and ensure all cross-functional company communication remains consistent and reflects the organization's strategic vision.
● Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
● Manage a network of global PR agencies; international PR experience is a plus.
● Serve as an official spokesperson for the brand
The Successful Applicant
● Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, or a related field.
● At least 5 years of PR experience with a proven track record in a fast-paced environment.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external audiences.
● Strategic thinker who excels at coming up with original ideas and is able to execute.
● Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
● Ability to perform well as part of an integrated, cross-functional team.
● Excels in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and is able to take a positive team approach to working with industry and government partners.
● Savvy with Microsoft Office products, including Word,Excel, and PowerPoint, and other graphics and/or presentation software.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary
● Working with sharp, motivated co-workers in a trendy and fun office environment
● We offer you a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment with demanding and rewarding work. You will work with a highly motivated team and have room for personal development in a successful and steadily growing international company