You are here
Purchasing Coordinator (Great for Recent Grads)
Looking for 1-2 yrs Buying or Buying Internship Experience
Great for Recent College Grads w Buying internship Experience
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and rapidly-growing national professional services company in Agoura Hills, CA.
Your responsibilities include:
- Communicating with vendors to create new accounts for new locations
- Will be the point of contact within the company for any vendor inquiries or issues
- Provides fantastic customer service for all purchase requests using an organized and detailed approach.
- Facilitates the acquisition of equipment. Once an order has been placed with a vendor, the purchasing coordinator will schedule delivery of the desired items and ensure that the purchase is properly documented and recorded.
- Work closely with the accounting department to resolve problems with invoices and set up accounts with new vendors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years related experience required
- Great attitude with strong organizational and people skills
- Demonstrated superior performance in prior roles with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary
Entrepreneurial and collaborative working environment