You are here
- Great Entry Level Opportunity
- Company Rapidly Growing
About Our Client
A privately owned and operated wholesale company within the Fashion industry that has been around for over 20 years.
- Responsible for order entry and maintenance of Purchase Orders, both domestic and international
- Review order confirmations to assure correct information is reported and assure discrepancies are addressed with the appropriate contact (internal and external) and assure they are corrected properly.
- Communicates issues and concerns between departments and customers relating to purchasing activity
- Perform maintenance to all types of purchase orders, pricing changes, date changes, vendor changes, cancellations, etc.
- Research and resolve Purchasing issues
- Maintain the open purchase order report by expediting and confirming future deliveries with both domestic and international orders. Perform maintenance that would be required.
- Responsible for running reports that assist the department in daily functions.
- Assist in the new product or existing product development process and pricing process by preparing samples, sending samples to vendors, sourcing, creating and maintaining quote spread sheets including landed costs.
The Successful Applicant
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver
- Work well on a team as well as independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects with shifting priorities
- Time management and the ability to work independently with deadline pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to provide superb customer service to end users.
- Sound judgment with assertiveness and the ability to negotiate
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, email, browsers and web applications
- Vendor relationship management
- The ability to understand the best deal for the company along with a thorough understanding of business constraints and budgets
What's on Offer
Competitive entry-level position with growth potential