You are here
Must have purchasing experience in Real Estate (Residential or Commercial)
Corporate office located in New York City!
About Our Client
Well-known, independent Real Estate & Property Management Company with property holdings in the New York City and New Jersey area. This company prides themselves on the ethical services they provide to ensure excellent customer satisfaction. They successfully own and manage over 6,000 residential and commercial buildings.
The Purchasing Manager's responsibilities include:
- Purchase all necessary supplies and maintenance services for the buildings
- Review proposals and analyze bids
- Negotiate costs with approved vendors
- Review and approve invoices
- Monitor levels of supply with building staff
- Ensure best quality service and price.
- Source new products and services if necessary and be able to make recommendations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Purchasing Manager should have:
- Experience with purchasing in real estate or similar field
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and full benefits package. Corporate office located in New York City.