You are here
Phenomenal full-time opening for Purchasing Manager
Great location, generous base salary
About Our Client
This position would operate from City of Industry, CA, within a short drive of the endless "hot spots" and exciting attractions located in Los Angeles. Our client is a key player in the consumer electronics industry and focuses on the consumer experience. They are well-established and well-known in the consumer electronics world.
- Purchases materials, equipment, supplies and services of a specialized or complex nature in accordance with prescribed purchasing regulations and procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions, investigates and develops sources of supplies.
- Interprets purchasing procedures to departments and suppliers.
- Interprets and communicates purchasing procedures to suppliers and requisitioning departments.
- Assists departments in initiating requisitions and orders, and solves problems with orders
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor (4 yr) degree, majoring in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, or similar discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement and purchasing concepts and life cycle activities, including information gathering, supplier contact, supplier background review, negotiation, fulfillment, consumption, maintenance, and final disposal.
- Knowledge of and previous experience with procurement best practices, legal principles, business ethics, document management, and negotiation techniques.
- Knowledge of market dynamics
- Prefer previous hands-on experience using e-procurement and e-contracting tools.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary with full benefits
- Opportunity for growth