You are here
PWM Compliance Officer
Join a team that is committed excellence
Work alongside some of the most experienced individuals in the industry
About Our Client
A large, global bank in New York City is looking to add a compliance professional to their Private Wealth Management team.
Key responsibilities of the PWM Compliance Officer are:
- Providing compliance support to Trust, Custody and Investment Advisory private bank business lines
- Advising and consulting business/product management on relevant laws, regulations and firm policies and procedures
- Working with the business in the implementation of regulatory reform/rule change initiatives impacting the wealth management business
- Assisting with the implementation of a second level testing program, targeted reviews and monitoring of reports for effective investment advisory QA program
- Providing support and guidance for the investment advisory account acceptance of investment guidelines & restrictions and input of investment restrictions into system
- Working with the Communication Trade Surveillance Team daily monitoring of investment restriction breaches
- Working with the Investment Advisory business on developing a quality assurance program to assess compliance with established standards
- Providing advisory support to trust officers, wealth planners, portfolio managers and portfolio analysts
- Participating on Investments, Trust and Special Assets committees
- Reviewing new products, marketing materials and other forms of communications for regulatory compliance and adherence to firm standards
- Conducting annual compliance risk assessments and compliance targeted reviews
The Successful Applicant
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5 plus years of experience in an advisory capacity for private banking/wealth management products and services.
- 4-year college degree or international equivalent
- MBA or J.D.
What's on Offer