You are here
Quality Analyst / Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing
Seeking local candidates with 2-4 years of quality experience in manufacturing.
Our client is a multibillion dollar scientific instruments provider.
About Our Client
Our client is a multibillion dollar scientific instruments and consumer products provider. This division designs and manufactures high-tech flaw detection equipment for a variety of industries.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Evaluate and report quality data from Incoming Inspection, in-process and finished goods.
- Address and resolve Customer Feedback concerns.
- Champion Lean activities and support 5S, Kaizen and continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain responsibility for containment and disposition of Non-Conforming material.
- Coordinate and arrange of Calibrated items.
- Coordinate and perform Internal and External audits.
- Contribute resolving problems and execute procedures for supplier and process quality control.
- Conduct internal and external audits when required.
- Support the Lean Sigma strategy for continuous improvement.
- Conduct analysis of Supplier provided parts in order to ensure they meet Quality and Specification demands as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Associate's Degree in Engineering discipline is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of QC/QA experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Working knowledge of the ISO 9001 quality management system.
What's on Offer
- Work with extremely technical products
- Strong base salary
- Exciting, bright team to collaborate with
- Strong benefits package, medical dental, life, 401k
- Ample growth opportunity, most team members find early promotions.