You are here
Quality Assurance and Thermal Process Authority Manager
Multi-National CPG/Food & Beverage Company
Looking for Thermal Process Authority Manager with Quality Assurance experience
About Our Client
The client is a multi-national food and beverage manufacturing company that is directly involved in the milling, processing and distributing of their products.
- The role will work directly with the Thermal Process validation and equipment qualification.
- Ensure scheduled process and related systems are properly established
- Proved technical support on thermal processing projects, activities and training
- Report the thermal process sterility results on a quarterly basis.
- Assure all parameters are met when it comes to product Quality for taste, texture and appearance.
- Managing and supervising QA techs for on site QA programs
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science in Biology or Engineering fields
- 4-7 years experience with Thermal Processes required
- Competency in Microsoft Project/Word/Excel
- Flexible packaging and low acid experience preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive offer based on experience