You are here
Quality Assurance Engineer - Medical Device
- Exciting Quality Engineer position with a rising provider in Framingham.
- This client manufactures infusion pumps for the medical device industry.
About Our Client
Our latest client is a rising medical device company headquartered in the Framingham MA area. This manufacturer has a doubled its size and launched two subsidiaries since its inception in the early 2000's. This branch designs and manufacturers infusion pumps for IV sets and pain management systems.
- Develop, modify, apply and maintain Quality standards and protocols.
- Develop, evaluate, improve and document Manufacturing processes along with implementation of process control techniques and procedures for the manufacturing environments.
- Work closely with manufacturing departments to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
- Conducts Quality Management Systems (QMS) audits and assessments of internal quality systems.
- Post market surveillance, including documentation of customer calls, complaints, RMA, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is highly desired.
- Must be a local candidate.
- Minimum 2 years quality engineering experience Medical Device industry.
- Background with 21CFR820 Quality System Regulations is required.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary.
- Bonus opportunity.
- Competitive base salary.
- Autonomous role, reporting to the Engineering Director.
- Growth position.
- Strong benefits package.