You are here
Quality Assurance Manager - Durable Goods
25% annual bonus potential!
Looking for a QA profit to drive the organization forward!
About Our Client
Operating 10 plants in 4 countries.
Market leader in Durable Goods manufacturing.
Sustainability is a company objective - green is good!
Company-wide focus on Continuous Improvement.
Opportunities for lateral & upward movement.
Work from home opportunities, flexible scheduling options.
Inclusive company culture.
- Establish & maintain relationships with production, technical, operations, & Engineering teams to identify system & compliance gaps & propose resolutions.
- Train & develop the site Quality functional teams.
- Define & implement quality initiatives to meet KPI's & objectives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through data trending & analysis, as well as develop/implement quality & inspection processes.
- Engage in risk assessment process; identification, control & management utilizing risk assessment tools such as FMEA.
- Identify & communicate effective & efficient risk elimination/mitigation models.
- Utilize Six Sigma tools & conduct Kaizen events to create improvement & permanent positive change.
- Communicate quality issues that bear high risk to the business.
- Support new product & line launches by working with Sales & Marketing, Engineering, & Product Development.
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Engineering; Industrial or Packaging Engineering degree is preferred.
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA). Lead Auditor preferred.
- CI, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma (Green Belt or Black Belt preferred).
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in Quality in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in operations, process engineering or process control preferred.
- Extensive knowledge & hands on experience in implementing & maintaining quality system standards.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Rockstar team/colleagues.
- Fun-loving, hard-working environment.
- Culture of accountability.
- Generous PTO, 401k match, additional fringe benefits.
- Clearly defined career path.