You are here
Quality Assurance Manager - Food Manufacturing
Strong work-life balance
High promotion potential
About Our Client
This Global Consumer Goods organization with Headquarters located in Boston, MA is currently experiencing high growth and looking to expand their strategic sourcing team. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager - Food Manufacturing to make a significant contribution in further developing the team.
The Quality Assurance Manager - Food Manufacturing will:
- Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new or modified products or product components.
- Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups.
- Analyze and apply testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors.
- Participate in the maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks, simultaneously.
- Solid communication skills: verbal and written
- Coaching and supervision ability
- Initiative and creativity.
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
What's on Offer
Exposure to Senior Leadership
*Michael Page is an Equal Opportunity Employer.