You are here
Quality Assurance Manager
- High visibility, realignment opportunity to come in and impact!
- High margin growth business, highly diversified product categories!
About Our Client
Our client is major global player in the food ingredient industry with a strong presence across NA.
- Manage the development of Quality Systems across manufacturing facilities
- Responsible for complying with GFSI standards (BRC, SQF)
- Responsible for day to day management of QA Technicians
- Authorized to hold and release product due to non-conformance
- Will work closely with Head of Quality as well as across functions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology or Food Science (highly preferred)
- Formal training in GFSI & FSMA (REQUIRED)
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, GMP, Ammonia refrigeration (highly preferred)
- 3 - 5 years of experience
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Manager opening please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target being around $65,000 - $80,000) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.