You are here
Quality Assurance Manager
- Become the subject matter expert with a global food manufacturer at a key site.
- Utilize your technical expertise and leadership qualities for a young QA dept.
About Our Client
My client is an international food manufacturer that specializes in food service and ingredient production. They seek an experienced QA Manager as they continue to build out their quality department.
- 8+ years of experience in QA or related food manufacturing/science field
- Knowledge of USDA, FDA, and corporate quality standards
- Sound organizational and time management skills
- Ability to create collaborative QA team environment
- Lead monthly quality reviews and join weekly meetings with plant manager
- Effectively communicate new regulatory policies
- Ensure compliance and apply best practices throughout facility
- Develop and maintain QA/Laboratory Department's budget and capital projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or related field
- Experience managing QA related projects and various regulatory bodies
- Effective team-building, coaching, and training skills
- Familiarity with dairy production preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive salary of 84K-112K based on experience, complete with industry leading benefits package.