You are here
Quality Control Supervisor
- Established and Growing food production facility
- Excellent opportunity for growth
About Our Client
Established 30 years ago, a growing food production facility, where employees are valued like family.
- Manage daily quality control programs to ensure proper recording and verification.
- Develop processes to control quality of work-in-process
- Oversee corrective actions identified regarding quality control.
- Conduct meetings with production managers and other staff to review and correct issues relevant to quality, including written replies to issues.
- Assist in research and development with batch trial run tests
- Conduct QC Daily Operational Verification of all processing areas to ensure proper Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Procedudes (GMP) are being followed. Implement corrective actions immediately which can include stopping production.
- Assist in internal and third party audits
- Perform and document quality evaluations of incoming, raw materials against the Production Specification Sheets.
- Perform shelf life testing of new products and on-going evaluation of existing products.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have a degree either Associates or Bachelors.
- Has 3 - 5 years of related expereience.
- A keen attention for detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Great communication skills.
- HACCP & SQF Certifications.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Excellent benefits package including, health, 401k and large bonus structure.
- Positive work environment.
- Exponential room for internal growth.