You are here
Quality Electrical Engineer - Manufacturing
Responsible for leading quality with regards to product and manufacturing.
This client is a global scientific instruments manufacturer based in Waltham.
About Our Client
Our latest client is a global scientific instruments manufacturer. The publicly-held organization holds 70% of the global market share for several of its products. This division designs and manufacturers ultrasonic flaw detection equipment.
- Provides guidance about Six Sigma principles (Sampling, Acceptance Criteria, DOE, Statistical Process Control, Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, control charts, capability analysis)
- Design, implement and maintain quality assurance protocols and methods for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Perform analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary.
- Support the NPI process and Production of Instruments, working closely with the Production Engineering and Product Management to monitor performance of Instrument manufacturing.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree is Electrical Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of full time quality engineering experience in manufacturing is required. Quality Engineering in electronics manufacturing is preferred.
- Our client seeks local candidates at this time. Candidates must have work authorization in the United States.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Growth position
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Dynamic, hands on engineering position
- Competitive benefits package