You are here
Quality Engineer - Consumer Goods
State of the art manufacturing facility!
Centrally located in the Chicagoland area!
About Our Client
A multi-billion dollar company.
One of the fastest growing CPG companies in the world.
Recently added to the S&P 500.
Leader in Household Consumer Products & Personal Care Products.
Company-wide focus on Innovation & Collaboration.
- Support all plant & department safety policies & procedures at all times.
- Responsible for knowing all regulatory, Company, & BOM standards for products manufactured in the area.
- Working knowledge of all testing methods, operating lab equipment, instruments, department procedures, & quality methodology.
- Adherence & execution of all quality procedures including the handling & control of non-conformances.
- Conduct statistical analysis of all test results to ensure manufacturing process capability in meeting product specifications.
- Propose processes & specification changes as required.
- Participate in development, maintenance & communication all applicable SOP's, quality plans, validation plans, inspection plans, & protocols for the operation.
- Maintain a smooth production operation by ensuring adherence to all operational methods, procedures, & processes.
- Maintain all housekeeping & GMP requirements.
- Actively participate in all equipment & process validations, including IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Incorporate principles of Lean Six Sigma to recommend new approaches for continuous improvement in areas such as efficiency, costs, & services performed.
- Drive all related CAPA through root cause analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous quality engineering experience in a fast-paced regulated manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in CPG industry a plus.
- Green or Black Belt certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Plant Quality Systems related to SOP's, control plans, work instructions, project management, quality engineering & quality audit functions.
- Competence in Total Quality Systems (ISO-9000), CGMP, & regulatory requirements (21 CFR 110, 111 & 210/211).
- Thorough understanding of all CAPA methodology.
- Knowledge of computerized applications of SPC.
- Ability to interpret & analyze technical data & make appropriate recommendations as needed.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus.
- Stock Incentives.
- Fantastic benefits.
- Generous 401k match.
- Clear career development plans.