You are here
Quality Engineer II
Small Stabler Company with Global reach
Exciting Opportunity for Quality Engineer
About Our Client
This is a small company located just outside of Taunton, MA that has built a global reputation for producing high quality products within their market. The products are produced with general and custom specifications for a wide range of industries. Employee's within this company pride themselves on being a small company within a global market.
Responsibilities as a Quality Engineer II:
- Implement ISO9001:2015
- Meeting daily, weekly and Monthly production quotas
- Monitoring materials usage and yield, work in progress
- Works with plant quality control and manufacturing personnel to ensure process and equipment is capable of producing product that meets quality and engineering standards.
- Responsible for quality control, documentation
- Specify, recommend tools, equipment, fixtures
- Lead cross-functional project teams to implement systems which reduce quality defects and improve customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Quality Engineer II would have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Manufacturing preferred.)
- Minimum 5 year's experience in an engineering role within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Quality Engineer II Job Offer:
- Career Development
- Very competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, life, and vision insurance