You are here
Quality Engineer - Medical Device
Work closely with the Director of Quality Assurance
Located in Boston, MA
About Our Client
My client is a global plastics coating company that supports the medical device field with medical device tooling. They are a rapidly expanding company that is seeking qualified candidates to work in high impact roles.
The Quality Engineer position reports directly to the Director of Quality Assurance. It is a high impact role that is in charge of a variety of activities within product and process improvement. Other responsibilities include:
- Perform root cause analysis, recommending, writing and implementing corrective and preventive actions to manage CAPA/NCMR
- Work with Engineering to develop and conduct process validation, experimental design and Test Method Validation
- Manage the company calibration program for both metrology and process equipment
- Assess and develop inspection and new test methods for Operations
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In return for the following compensation package, you will provide the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of three years of Quality Engineering experience within an ISO 13485 registered organizations
- Experience with quality engineering tools, gaging methodologies and in the support of a manufacturing facility
- Green or Black Belt certification is desired
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, diagrams etc.
What's on Offer
- $70,000 - $100,000 annual base salary
- Generous 401K matching
- Competitive health benefits