You are here
Quality Engineer - Medical Device
Are you looking to work with an innovative, exciting product line?
Apply today to be a part of a cutting edge medical device company!
About Our Client
Our client has an expansive global network that produces an innovative product line. As our client continues to gain upward mobility, they ensure the highest quality standard to maintain their reputation in the market. Since being in the industry for nearly 100 years, they have continued to surpass their customers expectations. Their employees are equally dedicated to the mission of excellent quality and contributing towards the betterment of available medical devices within the health care sector.
The Quality Engineer - Medical Device will have responsibilities that include:
- Participate in the review of any design, manufacturing, purchasing and testing documentation
- Review all quality control manuals including any specifications regarding material suppliers and components
- Schedule quality audits and follow up with any corrective actions
- Determine root cause analysis
- Direct non-conformance products in appropriate direction
The Successful Applicant
The Quality Engineer - Medical Device candidate should possess:
- 4+ years of applicable experience
- BS in engineering, preferably
- Basic statistical understanding from an Engineering perspective
- Strong knowledge of ISO and GMP requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be authorized to work for any US employer
If you feel that you have the qualifications that my client is seeking, please apply to be considered.
What's on Offer
The Quality Engineer - Medical Device position is able to offer:
- Competitive base and bonus
- Full medical benefits
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid national holidays
- Discounted gym membership